- Use hyperlinks when referring to a webpage. Highlight the text that you want to use as the hyperlink, and then click on this button in the Blogger "Compose" panel: . Now you paste the web address of the webpage into the window that pops up. You should always use this method to reference other webpages if you refer to them or use their information.
- If you quote from a webpage, use this button to start an indented quote section: . This is a standard practice in the blogosphere.
- Want to make a fancy bulleted or numbered list? Use one of these buttons:
- And as some of you have already realized, using images in your posts is a great idea. Not always necessary, and try not to be gratuitous, but they can really jazz things up. This button will allow you to upload a picture from your computer, or use a picture directly from another webpage:
- This last tip is not about tech. Be sure to proof your posts as I am noticing a few typos and grammatical errors creeping in. A good rule is to wait 15 minutes after writing something to proof it, or have a friend look it over for you.
What Happens in HIV
5 years ago