- Have someone in your group email to me the URL for your blog so that I can link it to the central course blog.
- Coordinate with the others in your group to add a post that introduces your blog. Explain to your readers what your blog is for, what you plan to cover, maybe even how you chose your name. These are just suggestions. It is your blog, so your introduction is up to you.
- Then I would like each member of your group to add one post prior to next week's class. This can be on anything sciency that you like, but try to use the discussions we have had on good science writing when crafting your post. I would prefer that you do not all wait until midnight on Tuesday to post. Please give me some reading throughout the week.
- Check out a new You Tube video I posted today that runs through some tips on using Blogger to write posts.
- And of course be sure to read the selection of Tom's writing from my last post.
Lastly, feel free to tinker with the settings on your new blog. The person in your group who set up your blog will need to go to the "permissions" tab under "settings" and make you an administrator for the blog.
Leave any questions you have as comments to this post and I will get back to you with answers. Have fun.